Siemens TP1200 Comfort Panel - SD Memory Card

LB90

Hi all,

On my project I have a TP1200 Comfort Panel (6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0). Unfortunately I don't get to see the hardware until I get to site.

I understand it has 2 SD memory card slots.

I have a requirement to transfer archive data to an external SD card (which I'm hoping to insert into the 2nd slot).

My question is, can I archive data on the SIMATIC Memory Card, which I understand has to be inserted in slot 1?

If this is possible, I was then going to transfer the data to the 2nd SD card slot when I get the system event 'Low free space'.

Has anyone done this before/know if it's possible?

Thanks in advance.
LB

Only 1 SD card slot is available for storage. The other is a system card that is only used for backup/restore purposes.