Why cannt I see values in DB

panthripu

Hi
I am confused , if i have made some mistake.I am using siemens S7 PLC. I wrote a program in FC and moved some data to a DB memory location. When I go online in FC I can see the data and its changing as per program. But when I open that DB and try to online, I dont see anything . :eek:

Sounds like the DB is not downloaded or is not updated - you can validate that by performing a block consistency check. Its will tell you if the DB is on the processor OR if its definition does not match your offline file.

Similar Topics

I've tried following "Wonderware InTouch HMI Supplementary Components Guide" but the value from sql not appear on intouch runtime screen. I...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
How to retain Values in CCW software? I am using CCW software and I can not find the Retain function in this software. Not even local or global...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom