Beckhoff HMI

minhhoanghp93

Hello,
I'm a senior student and I have to design a HMI for Building Management System using Beckhoff Solution.
I installed TwinCAT 2, TwinCAT HMI and so on.
Could anyone share any information as well as experience about this field?
Or could anyone share a sample?
Thank you so much.

Hi Swedeleaner.
First, thank you for your reply.
There are several problems which i have to deal with as a newbie.
- First, when i finish the overview of PLC control and Visualization, i wonder that how I can add other elements (blocks) in Visualization such as tank, pump, and so on because I can find default elements in Visualization?
- How to use TS8100 Beckhoff Building Automation Framework?
- Could you send me any sample of Building Management System using TwinCAT or a small part of this such as Pump system or HVAC or Fan system?
Thank you once again. I am really looking forward to response from you.

I think you can do some own graphics for Visualization, the standard library is.... not very versatile since it´s missing many of the things you normally need like, tanks, pumps, detailed gauges etc.... Consider changing the HMI solution, i don´t recommend using the built in visualization.

What do you mean by using it? I didn´t use the building automation libraries, just Twincat 2 standard & OSCAT-library. Link: http://www.oscat.de/index.php?option=com_jdownloads.

I really appreciate your help.
I have about 1 month to complete this project to graduate. Hence, could you give me the last favor that you might send me your old project ? It's hard to find any sample about BMS on the internet using Beckhoff solutin.