Javascript error in Beckhoff HMI

nightline

Hi gents,
I'm building an Beckhoff HMI where I have to set an array of booleans to true by pressing a button.
Therefore I created the following code in Javascript:

for (var i = 0; i < 49; i=i+2) {
'PLC1.prgS0.HMI_MG.abHMI_AxisActive' = true ;
}

When testing this code, I got a SyntaxError: Invalid left-hand side in assignment

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Jack

In meantime I modifeid the code to:

{
TcHmi.Symbol.writeEx ( "%s%PLC1.prgS0.HMI_MG.abHMI_AxisActive[0]%/s%", true );
}

Which works for bit 0.
But I've set 24 bits of the array, so I put the above code into the FOR LOOP and nested the VAR i

for (var i = 0; i < 49; i=i+2)
{
TcHmi.Symbol.writeEx ( "%s%PLC1.prgS0.HMI_MG.abHMI_AxisActive['i']%/s%", true );
}

Now I get the following error: SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list

Is this way of nesting wrong???

1) Perhaps this will work:
TcHmi.Symbol.writeEx ( "%s%PLC1.prgS0.HMI_MG.abHMI_AxisActive["+i+"]%/s%", true );

2) Sidebar: that code assigns 25, not 24, bits of an array (0,2,4,6,8,...,48).