Crimson 3.0 Question

sharkyh2o

Hello, I am trying to use the animated image core primitive on a load screen. Not sure how i display more than 2 images. I would like to display 8 images in secession. Just killing time on a power up until my ml1400 is in run mode.

See screenshot below.

DispCount is a counter that increases every time the screen refreshes. You can change the divisor to change the image change rate.

Capture.jpg

See screenshot below.

DispCount is a counter that increases every time the screen refreshes. You can change the divisor to change the image change rate.

Just wanted to offer that there is a more direct way to animate. Simply use DispCount.0 or if that is too fast use DispCount.1 or DispCount.2...

Cool. Used TimeNow and flipped through the Images. I used DispCount But it was much to fast. If i assigned DispCount.X it just toggeled between 2 images. I like the divisor. gonna give it a try.

Cool. Used TimeNow and flipped through the Images. I used DispCount But it was much to fast. If i assigned DispCount.X it just toggeled between 2 images. I like the divisor. gonna give it a try.

I'm sorry, you are correct. I fired before I aimed.

Here is what I have used to cycle through 10 images, but as you noted, it might be too fast

DispCount % 9