Crimson 3 widget question

kolyur

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I created a widget with several numerical display primitives. I want the user to be able to tap the widget, which will then show a popup screen where they can adjust the values. (Text size of the widget primitives is too small for effective data entry.) I'm trying to figure out how to do this without having to create a separate page for each instance of the widget. In other words, the fields on the data entry popup need to reference the tags from the widget that was tapped to initiate the popup. I know I could do it by copying the widget tags to temporary registers before showing the popup, then copying them back to the widget when data entry is done, but that seems overly complicated. Is there a better way?