Periodic task overlap problem in contrologix

HANYWEPCO

In our Controllogix Program there is a periodic task (for Modbus Communication from AB PLC to DCS), we got a communication problem. When checking ,we found there is 2 task overlap count happened although I see the scan time for the task (3.6 to 16.7) is very less than the period time(200 ms) as in the attachment. noticed the max. interval time(289ms) is more double the min. interval time(140ms)!!not clear why this difference?, Appreciate for any explanation of why this task overlap happened?? also why we loss communication to DCS when this overlap happened . the communication returned when we reset and click selecting (Disable Automatic output processing to reduce task overhead)..Please appreciate any explanation for this problem??

Why Overlap acivated-2.JPG Disable Automatic Update.JPG