SLC500 migration

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have to duplicate a existing panel and I want to use compactlogix, is there a migration tool that will take the SLC500 configuration and convert it to compactlogix ?

I got that, but being the lazy guy I am I was hoping there was a program where you could dump the configuration and it would spit out a new part list.

I got that, but being the lazy guy I am I was hoping there was a program where you could dump the configuration and it would spit out a new part list.

A good distributor would do this for you.
Easy to do from programming software instead of the other way (website/literature)

Integrated Architecture Builder. Has an upgrade utility for SLC and PLC5. Helps with all the parts you will need. And it's a free download from Rockwell.