Logging data from ms excel to ms access

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I am building a simple login system & hence to trying to transfer data from excel sheet to ms access , every minute.I have hooked excel as a dde client to RS LINX & hence receiving dynamic data in the excel sheet.

How can I transfer this data from excel to ms access ? or is there any better & simple method to log data?

Hey guys,
I am building a simple login system & hence to trying to transfer data from excel sheet to ms access , every minute.I have hooked excel as a dde client to RS LINX & hence receiving dynamic data in the excel sheet.

How can I transfer this data from excel to ms access ? or is there any better & simple method to log data?

When I want to incorporate Excel data into MSAccess, I usually link the Excel spread sheet as a table. That way I can edit the spread sheet as much as I want. Every time I open it from within MSAccess, I always have the latest data.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-or-link-to-data-in-an-Excel-workbook-a1952878-7c58-47b1-893d-e084913cc958#__link_to_data