[Red Lion] Modular Controller Problems

Pollasit

Dear sirs

I'm using Red Lion products and now I have 2 problems to ask you here.

1) I use CSMSTRLE as a protocol converter [Modbus RTU to BACnet].
And I found that when to Modbus RTU device is down,
CSMSTRLE were keep send the latest data of Modbus device to BACnet protocol instead of being 0 or N/A.
It seem that this behavior occor on every protocol conversion.

I would like to know if the product could send 0 or N/A instead of the latest data when source device is down.
Or if I could get a communication status flag, that would be usefully in various system.

2) I use CSMSTRZR for Monitoring/Datalogging system.
2 Protocol of Ethernet port are used as Virtual port connected to Modbus RTU device via Ethernet/RS485 converter.
After the system run for a while, The problem will occor to ethernet conection.
My customer setup a network monitoring system and found that we lost connection to CSMATRZR every 5-10 minute.
Ethernet connection is the only thing that down, it still working other functions normally (Alarm, I/O, Datalogging, etc).

After many test, we found that the problem occor only when we use virtual port.
I don't know what exactly cause the problem, but I think it's something in virtual port connection.