Powerflex 40 does not fault when motor slows to a stop

Josejalapenos

Hey ya'll, first time posting on here.
For some reason our drive doesn't fault out when the conveyor motor slows to a stop. This causes the rest of the lines to continue as normal, and the hopper continues to fill up until it starts to overflow. I started by checking to see if A125 was set to SVC instead of V/Hz and it was, I know that sometimes when its set to V/Hz the motor can die off and drive will continue to run.
It goes unnoticed until the operator comes by and notices the mess.
Any idea of what might be the problem?

So the basic question you need to clarify is if the VFD is showing a different speed than the motor is running, or if the VFD speed is actually decreasing and the motor is just doing what the drive is telling it to. The way you stated the problem didn't make that clear but it makes a huge difference.