Crimson 3: Multi color indicator

secs

Hi all.

I have 180 indicators on a page representing 180 shelves in a bread cooler. Currently by using the SHOW, ON and OFF state I am able to show and empty shelf, product 1 or product 2 by using a diffent image for on and off.

I was looking for a way to increase the colours to say 10 so I can reresent 10 products. I have had a look around the graphics and cant see anything (may be looking in the wrong place) so would like some suggestions? Even if there is a multi state I have missed point it out to me....

No matter what I do they still want more...... 🤾

Similar Topics

i am working on project where i getting data from gas compressors and moving that data to a fewer and a common register mapping. 1 crimson 3.1...
Replies
Views
I can't for the life of me figure out how or even if making 3D arrays is possible. I can get a 2D array just fine and stings are obvious. I'm...
Replies
Views
I am developing an application for the G304 in Crimson 3. In Crimson 2, I was able to select a 'Multi-Text' primative that would display one of a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom