Creating Control Tags for Motor Current etc....

Harmonizer88

Hello friends! I am new here!

First question is:

I am trying to make a display to control an agitator using a Pflex 525 and I do not see a control tag that will show me the output current of my drive.

There was a previous 525 motor where this was accomplished. The K_9000 motor has this control tag but how do I know it is connected to the 525 actual output current output?

Here are the two displays, K-9000 is my reference, M-3800 is what I a constructing.
2.jpg

These are the control tags for K_9000 which is a 525 VFD
3.PNG

Here are the control tags for M_3800
1.PNG

How do I create a control tag that shows me the M_3800 output current? How did the guy before me do it for the K_9000?

Last edited:
If you are controlling the drive, or just want status, over a communications network, open up the drive properties in the controller organizer, hit the "Change" button under "Module Definition" on the first tab.

From there, you can select up to 4 additional "Input Data" (feedback) values, and 4 "Output Data" (command) values to be read and written to the drive.

Note that you will probably have to do this offline and re-download the program, as these are actual changes to the module (drive) definition.