Can't acknowledge alarm in vijeo citect

dlad

hello everybody! i made new project vijeo citect to practice function alarm but i can't not acknowledge. The following is the way i configuration ( i follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxi07tvugQk ):
ucRr8Rg.png

m4LD2YI.png

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565