Acknowledge Wonderware Archestra Alarm Script

Ones_Zeros

Hey
I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform.
What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge all "Areas" alarms in the Wonderware system platform system?

I was needing an audible alarm, this would alert operator to check the alarms page, but were I have 30+ areas I thought auto acknowledging would be best, but I would like the option for both were the operator has to hit the acknowledge button.

I have this written so far I just added 6 of the areas but I will add the others once I get the script working, the audio works, but it's staying on & not going off.

Can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? If possible can you help me with both a script to "auto" acknowledge and were someone has to select the acknowledge button.

This is what I have scripted for the acknowledge button
#AlarmViewerCtrl2.AckAll( "");

This what I have for the alarm scripting
IF
Galaxy:Area1.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value OR
Galaxy:Area2.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value OR
Galaxy:Area3.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value OR
Galaxy:Area4.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value OR
Galaxy:Area5.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value OR
Galaxy:Area6.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value>=1
THEN
PlaySound("c:\sounds\Horn.wav",1);
ENDIF;

Thanks for Helping I do appreciate it

Your script should be doing a compare of >=1 for each area, then the OR..
IF (
Galaxy:Area1.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value>=1 OR
Galaxy:Area2.AlarmUnAckedCnt.Value>=1 OR

Hope that makes sense. Its a bit painful typing this on my phone.

See if that works.