FT View SE V13 - Acknowledge Page

Lovell

Can anyone share a way to make a button on the HMI that hits the
"Ack Page" in an Alarm and Event Summary Window?

or better yet - a plc tag hit that same Ack Page command in the HMI?

What I have is an old HMI (RSView) that is converted to FT View 13 and they have an acknowledge button with a new alarm window - but the button does not acknowledge the items in the new alarm window. (it does do other things in the PLC).

Any ideas?

I see - there is an option to enable that - off by default. Attached an image. Would still be nicer to attach to a button that says Acknowledge. I have enabled the double click option.

AlarmDblClk.png

Similar Topics

In FactoryTalk View SE v13, how do I get an audbile alarm/bell from the PC speakers to work? The checkbox option that was in the alarm banner...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Hoping someone could give me a lead to follow. I'm currently using Factory Talk v13, however it will not allow me to access the...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View v.13.00 is now web released and available for download!! This includes: • FactoryTalk Services 6.30 (FactoryTalk Services...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom