Deselecting Momentary push button when switching screens on Factorytalk

matt4276

Is there any way to have factorytalk automatically turn off multistate buttons when the screen is changed? In other words, I have a testing screen that the multistate buttons turn off and on an external power supply. There are multiple power supplies and multiple buttons. I want these buttons to be turned to state 0 when this screen is switched. I have it already that these buttons only work when the screen is active but if the buttons are left in state 1 and the screen is switched back, they automatically turn back on because the buttons don't reset. Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

You could use the Global Connections option, then use the current screen number to modify the behaviour of various button tags etc.

Regards,

Rob