FactoryTalk SE "Button" with Momentary Action

ThePandagator

For reasons, I find myself having to disable buttons using SE controls rather than in the PLC (massive project, no time to edit PLC properly).

I want to change all of my "protected" momentary pushbuttons to button objects with a momentary action. Then I could use the "disabled appearance" functionality. Is there a press action that acts as a momentary button press? Lucky for me, I also have no access to a PLC while doing these changes, so I can't test that things work or not. I've never seen someone not use the "password good" bit to protect from button presses inside the PLC. It's mind-boggling.

I simply don't want to go through every button and play with creating "duplicate objects" to show the function is there, but keep the real buttons invisible until they enter a password.

Side note: I also have to protect numeric/string inputs from being controlled without the password, but for that, I figure I'll have to resort to visibility settings.