Changing the default scale limits of Trends in Vijeo Citect 7.40

charzree

Hello,

I want to change the default scale limits in the vijeo citect which is currently (-55 to 55). I want to change it to (0 to 10000) but when I enter the values under the variable tags section, engineering zero scale to 0 and engineering full scale to 10000. The values displayed in the graphic page also changes. I do not want to change it in the graphic page.

Howto change it only in the scale limit of the trend page.

Similar Topics

does anyone know how or If you can Change the default sheet size to A3 for New FBD's so that when you create a new FBD during online editing it...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks, So....I'm working on a projection weld cell (ped welders) and configuring the hardware. I've got a lot of it done, but much more...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a application created in english - Us and i need to incorporate a display from an application english - UK. To do that i need my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a ML1400 at a customers remote location. I have a VPN into their network but I cant see the PLC, I can see the HMI just fine. I...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know if it is possible to change default (screen) fonts used by GX Developer? I'm mostly interested in using local codepage. I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom