1794-ie8h

ntcdy

I have a 1794-IE8H/A hart module. i downloaded a ladder prog from RA. And I toggled the Setup_Module tag on rung 1 of Hart_MainRoutine. But the led of each channel is just blink then out. according to instruction, the channel led which connect to hart instrument should remain lit. the hart device is ok by connect to pocket device. and the error code is 16#cb when I toggle the command_03. So anyone know how to configure this module? thank you!

Similar Topics

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1794-um063_-en-p.pdf Hello. Trying to figure out if it would be...
Replies
Views
This is going to be long winded just because i am going to try and provide as much info as possible. Over the last month i have had the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have 1794 IE8H Hart flex input module to which one Emerson HART flowmeter is connected...I have gone manual of flex module...I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where the User Manual for the series B flex i/o 8-channel Hart Analog Input Module 1794-IE8H/B is hiding. Doesn't seem to exist on the...
Replies
Views
I have a 1794_IE8H Flex I/O module with some Rosemount 3102 Level Transmitters connected. However, I can't see any HART data. Is there something...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom