Flex IO 1794-IE8H/B User Manual ???

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know where the User Manual for the series B flex i/o 8-channel Hart Analog Input Module 1794-IE8H/B is hiding. Doesn't seem to exist on the RA A/B website.

Anyone got it in PDF they can stick up on a sharing site ?

Typical : No info - and they've not put a "Configuration" tab on the Module's dialog.... which would, of course, have solved the problems...

Yes, that's the problem - they say it is a direct replacement for the series A, but the structure of the Configuration tags is completely different...

Series A uses Module-Defined structure AB:1797_IE8_HART:C:0 = 44 bytes

Series B uses Module-Defined structure AB:1794_IE8H:C:0 = 124 bytes

Not sure how they can say "direct replacement"...

Very little info on what all the BOOL's, INT's, and SINT's do, and the module is rejecting the configuration - working blind...