AB Forces Enabled ???

khewes

Hello All,

When I download my plc program it says warning, forces enabled. Not too sure if i should be concerned or not...?

My progam runs on an old allen bradley micrologix 1000 and interfaces with a pnel pc hmi. The hmi sends input via memory bits to the plc, the plc sends an output signal to a relay hooked up. I have timers, counters, and lots of math (to turn seconds into real time....without floats X/...) and everything seems to be in working order. There are a lot of fail safes, first a stop button obviously. secondly logic that wont allow certain outputs activate if others already are, or certain timers to activate if other timers are active.

Any quick info or links would be greatly appreciated thank you.

That message means there were forced bits/words the last time someone saved the program (online). You can do a search to know if it's safe to re-enable those forces before downloading the program.