FactoryTalk Batch to View

wagtag7

Hi all. I'm currently trying to start a factorytalk Batch recipe from factorytalk View SE by using a button. However it seems my button syntax isn't quite right and I cant figure out the issue.
I want to start the recipe that is already selected in my ActiveX controlRecipeList.

My current syntax is "Invoke me.'MyControlRecipeListName'.StartControlRecipe(me.'mycontrolRecipeListName'.SelectedControlRecipe.CreateID)

I have tried many variations on the ending parameter type but cant seem to get it to work

the error it gives me is "One or more of the arguments could not be coerced. The index within rgvarg of the first parameter with the incorrect type is returned in the puArgErr parameter."

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks