Download project from B&R power panel 400

bur_kt

Edit: Sorry I finally found the answers in the search results. FYI http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=93703

Hi,

I have in front of me a B&R Power Panel 400 (4PP420.0571-75). It's running a visualization and a soft PLC I think. The original manufacturer no longer exists and I have to make modifications to the PLC program. There is no backup anywhere in the company.

How do I get the software off the panel?

- There is a CF card, is that where the project is stored or is it just for settings and user values?

- Alternatively, can I connect Automation Studio via Ethernet to the panel and get the project? If so what version of AS should I use?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi guys! I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password. The option to...
Replies
Views
I am using a USB stick to upload a project from a CPE310 and download it successfully to another CPE310. Is there a way to back-up my project...
Replies
Views
I have (2) L541 5/04 PLCs in the plant and up until 3 days ago they were fine. I replaced the battery in one of them and had to reload the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i tried to download a proTool project meant for OP7 onto an Op17 and the following error messages were displayed. 1, compilation aborted...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody We have a GE Fanuc PLC 90-30 Model and installed CPU374 Plus. We changed the CPU but when I go on line with the PLC, on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom