Micrologix 1100 Faulted, can't connect to RsLogix

opmal7

I was doing some testing on a Micrologix 1100, and during the test the PLC faulted. Fault light is blinking red. On the LCD, it shows Major Error 0008h. I've tried reconnecting to the PLC to clear the fault, but I can't connect through RsLogix anymore. I've been connecting through the Ethernet port, but when I try to connect it says the device is not found, and there's a red X over the listed IP address.

I looked though Allen Bradley's literature and they said 0008 is a software error, and they recommend reloading the program or a known working program. I would, but I can't connect to the PLC now. Does anyone have any more info on that error code, or is there a way I can clear the fault or delete the program without connecting to RsLogix?