FT view and PV1000

ben_pordad

Hello Friends,
I have an issue with a FT view program Run time security!
my file and PV1000 revision is 5.10 and my FT View is revision 7.00
whenever I made changes in program like relocate the push button, after transferring to PV the run time security is not working and I can't login as any user!
I created all users and password from the first but same problem came on !
I also migrated the file to 3.2 and earlier version but nothing changed!
any Idea !?

... whenever I made changes in program like relocate the push button...
What push button?

Did you try testing the application on your PC?
Did you try creating a simple application with just a page, login & logout push button, a text object (to show the current user name) and a shutdown push button?

I see no answers have been offered to your question.
Myself, I cant help you either. However, I will suggest you take a good look through the past threads. I guarantee somebody else has had the same issues and likely there are many threads in the past regarding such issues.
Click the "search" tab and start there. I would be very surprised if it got you nowhere.

Perhaps you already know about the search function!

When you download the vanilla program out of the hmi and use app manager to restore the runtime there should have been several items that popped up in error with the security. Did you google those errors?? I know when you open something in factory talk that the program gets converted to 7 since that is the software you have. Then you have the ability to save the file as 3.2 after you have made changes.

Something somewhere during these conversions are causing your problem. If you can get it to work when you test the program on your box, it may be an option to update the firmware on the HMI.

This is one I would quickly google and call tech support on.