AB Micro 830 software

simisteven

I have been playing around with this program. I have followed tutorial and create UDFB etc. However when I open program and select the named UDFB, it does not appear as per tutorial with and EN input and an OUT on the FB.
In fact it "steals" the first input as an enable and steals the first out put as an OUT.
I have attached a screen shot, hope it is clear.

I have managed to connect and download a simple program and it works OK however I cannot figure out how to monitor status of inputs etc.
I am used to S7 and this is a lot different.
Any help appreciated!

When you are deploying your udfb, check the bottom of the udfb window, you should see an enable EN/ENO check box...