Micro850 CCW programming

psychotrance

Hi,

I am working on a project which requires to show the "due date" for a calibration on the HMI. Due date is calculated from the last time the calibration was done (captured in PLC) + time(in dayse.g. 10/15/30 days) entered from the Web. I need to show the date in mm/dd/yy format. any help is really appreciated?

Hello and welcome to the forum;

You have not given us a lot of info to go on. Can you post the code you have been working on? ZIP it first (forum rule).

I have worked with the Real Time Clock (RTC) with a Micro810 but I am sure the 850 is similar. Basicly you have to execute a RTC_READ FB and put the data into a Tag with the Data Type of RTC. Then you can extract the data and add days to it to come up with a new "Calibration" date. How you display that info will be up to the HMI system you are using.

You mentioned you enter the date from the web. How are you doing that? Special Software? Does the Micro850 have a built in Web Page?

Hope this helps get you going.