EnergyMetrix services

Compass

Hello,
I'm having various problems with energymetrix.
I believe I know the cause.

If I goto: Ctrl Panel
-> Administrative Tools -> Seervices -> RSEnergyMetrix Logger;
I find it won't start.

If I goto:
Ctrl Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer;
I find errors that show the RSEM Logger is dependent on MSSQLSERVER

If I goto:
SQL configuration manager I have server, server agent, and sql service browser, which rely on sqlexpress

I need the MSSQLSERVER Service.

Not sure how to get it. May have already downloaded some junk, thinking it was what I need.

Yes

I've got this solved.

The problem is that "RSEnergyMetrix logger" is a service dependent on another service that has a different name.

To fix, find the name of your "SQL Server" service. Right click on the service and goto properties.

Next got cmd prompt as an administrator and type:

sc config "RSEnergyMetrix Logger" depends " <correct sql service name > "