C-more Remote

Tom@Pton

Earlier this fall I managed, with outside help, to connect a PLC & HMI so the customer could receive alerts or warnings from a small grain handling facility via the internet. He can access it through C-More Remote and his Ipad if he desires. (No remote Start, just Stop and status viewing)

His problem is that he occasionally has to reenter the IP address plus his password. I monitored the system with my Ipad for a couple weeks and do not remember having that come up.

Any hints?

I've tried the AD site with no hits so far.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
The C-More remote HMI app on APP Store, Google Play and Amazon is now available free. The nominal charge has now been removed...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a DirectLogic 205 with a H2-ERM100, used to connect some remote IO, via a H2-EBC100. The problem is, they're not communicating. The...
Replies
Views
I have been looking a device that can allow me to remotely monitor HMI EA9 8" automationdirect cmore screen. Problem is hmi is connected to local...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried the remote view on the c-more? If so, how has it worked out for you.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom