dampening a G15 module analog input

secs

Hi all.

Had a temp/humidity controller go toes up at work today and no spare. However in out panel we have a red Lion g15 HMI with a couple of modules plugged in. One being a analog unit and our temp and humidity sensors feed it using 4-20ma.

So did a quick program and drove a couple of outputs to control steam and heat relays.

however the input dances all over the place and I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to dampen it a bit? I thought about using an array of tags and simply averaging say 10 tags but maybe there is already something there I dont know about.

Its a quick and dirty fix for now and a longer term solution will need to be sort but lets see if tonights production gets through

Similar Topics

Hi All, Please see my below logic and AI configuration for a new Sick Laser DT500 that I am using for position feedback. The compute instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi New to the form but have been a lurker for quite a while. Wanted to get other users thoughts and see if there are any reliability issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I know this is something you will all find basic but its a new setup for me. I normally use a Red Lion g15 with an SLC and that I can do...
Replies
Views
Hi again all. First off let me say how valuable all your ideas and help is. Even what you thonk is a small answer has helped me emensly. Ok I...
Replies
Views
Hi, In my HMI program, I used Horizontal Bar to display values from the analog input module. But sometime the values is not displaying properly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom