Red Lion g15 and AB Compact Logix

secs

Hi all. I know this is something you will all find basic but its a new setup for me.

I normally use a Red Lion g15 with an SLC and that I can do over tcp/ip etc.

I know have to set up one to communicate with a Compact Logix over tcp/ip.

What protocol do I use? is it AB Tag Names?

I am a bit snowed under here at work today :-(

Sorry I was so short in my first reply, I was on my phone and didn't have any solid info. The attached Tech Note from Red Lion will give you a good start on how to use the CompactLogix tags in your HMI.

Similar Topics

Hi New to the form but have been a lurker for quite a while. Wanted to get other users thoughts and see if there are any reliability issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Red Lion G15 hmi panel and have a 8 in and 6 out io module plugged in. I have 2 sensors wired into input 1 and 2. A proxy sensor...
Replies
Views
Learning Crimson. How do I send an SMS message out Ethernet to an Ethernet cell modem? The Crimson manual has no examples or details. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
Howdy, We have control valves for temp control that need to maintain t- 2 degrees the valves are on/off. The set point and real time temp in G15...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom