Red Lion g15 and io module

secs

Hi all.

I have a Red Lion G15 hmi panel and have a 8 in and 6 out io module plugged in. I have 2 sensors wired into input 1 and 2. A proxy sensor to input 1 and a Banner height sensor input 2.

Using Crimson 3 I have set up a PROGRAM that fires when input one goes high and simply

If input 2 == 1
counter = counter plus 1

What I have in the real world is bakers tins that have 4 pans in them coming along a conveyor. The proxy seas the tin from underneath and fires the above. If the tin has dough in it the height sensor will be high and thus increase the count.

IS there an easier way or is the using of the PROGRAM the only way?

Similar Topics

Hi New to the form but have been a lurker for quite a while. Wanted to get other users thoughts and see if there are any reliability issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I know this is something you will all find basic but its a new setup for me. I normally use a Red Lion g15 with an SLC and that I can do...
Replies
Views
Learning Crimson. How do I send an SMS message out Ethernet to an Ethernet cell modem? The Crimson manual has no examples or details. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
Howdy, We have control valves for temp control that need to maintain t- 2 degrees the valves are on/off. The set point and real time temp in G15...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom