String File

idnarbjm

I'm trying to copy Integer Data to a String File. The MOV instruction and the COP instruction don't work for this. Is there an instruction that will allow me to do this?

I tried this

MVM N30:12 0FFFFH ST15:56.DATA[0]

and this is what I get for a string

\1B\BE34

I've never used a masked move instruction before so I'm not sure what 0FFFFH is for. The value in N30:12 is 7102 and thats what I want to move into st15:56. This data is from a scale so it updates frequently.

MVM

I told you wrong, forget about doing it my way. What mine was for was converting a numberic integer that was a ascii value into a string. For example 12594 equals 12 as an ascii string.

If you enter something like "SPEED [N7:10]" into your ST file, it will automatically convert the integer value contained in N7:10 into the corresponding numeric string.

MVM

I told you wrong, forget about doing it my way. What mine was for was converting a numberic integer that was a ascii value into a string. For example 12594 equals 12 as an ascii string.