B&R compact PLC software.

Elmer

Hello

Anyone knows about the B&R Compact PLC?
User manual No.: MABRCOMP1-0E.
Standard Software: SWPLCBRC01-0
PLC model: BRCOMP1-0.

Need to reverse engineer a Muller Martini Newspaper Stacker. Not to compete with them, but to make sure I still have a job as a Maintenance Engineer at a press industry.

Wrote to the official B&R site, but NO AnSwEr!!! What a nice tech supp over there! www.br-automation.co.uk.

Any help would be very appreciated.

G.L.

Similar Topics

Is it possible to get the LED Status Lights out of the code? I will use the GSV Block with the 'Module' Class and 'LedStatus' for the CPU. I am...
Replies
Views
Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 with a Compact Logix PLC over Ethernet comms? the 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 is usually programmed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was trying to do some searches within an offline program today and some tags i search for comes back in the search menu, "language...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom