Where these data block stored in STEP 7?

Learn3rH

In TIA portal v13 where is in project file information about data block, function code block are stored ? Thanks

What "information" do you mean ?
If you mean properties of the blocks, right-click on a block in the project tree, and then select "properties" in the pop-up menu that appears.
If you mean size of code and data memory, then highligt the CPU in the project tree, and in the menu bar, open "Tools" ... "resources".

I means those block information will stores in which DLL ? then when the project loaded the information is also loaded in the main app !

Your question(s) are not clear.
So, lets try this from a different direction - What do you want to do?

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
I have a 1734-AENT configured in RSlogix 5000 with an IA4 module. I was expecting to see a controller tag something like FS1:1:I.Ch0Data, but I...
Replies
Views
I need a explanation of how data is translated between different devices. Where is this data being stored? What different languages of information...
Replies
Views
I'm having a tough time trying to get used to old habbits in S7 and them not being the same in TIA portal. First impressions are its cr*p what...
Replies
Views
This is baffling me. We're having an indication at the panel view that says "no flow" at the operator's panel. I'm looking in the plc project and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom