Problems in Step 3 - Transaction Manager - Allen Bradley

teonesalazar

Hi, this is my problem, I created an app on FT Administration Console, in fact, one for network and one for local, I changed the connection to local on Log On FT, but, when I try to define the data points on Step 3 of configuration checklist, only shows me the network app, i select the app, after click OK, the FTTM freezes, anything else happens, I don´t know what am I doing wrong.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

CapturaFTTM.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am new the forums ad well as a novice programmer/troubleshooter. My software is Siemens S-7 for a 300 PLC. My problem: Coding, I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have problems with two System Electronics Quad Remote Microstep Drivers. From notes added to them, I know that one don't control motors...
Replies
Views
Hi' Does anyone of you expirence any problems running Step7 under windows 7 ? In the last couple of weeks I have had some wierd problems with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use the CPU 417-4H from Siemens with the Wincc interface. To the system are connected analog inputs SM 331 that are not connected to...
Replies
Views
I tried to archive a Step 7 project today and ran into a problem I have not seen before. I have a customer with systems at several locations, so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom