curious to know about sercos interface module

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
i would like to know about sercos interface module.i have been study about through internet but my doubts not clear.now i want to know if this module fail i have to configure it or replace it with out any configuration.please clear my doubt.
kind regards.
jamal.

The configuration like any module is stored in the PLC memory....Once configured, it will read the configuration if you replace the module. However, the sercos modules often come like the processors, without the firmware installed. So you might at the least have to use ControlFlash to reload the firmware for the same version you have configured.

Hi robertmee,
Thanks for your reply. I understand that when I replace
Sercos module then I should reload the firmware via control flash and firmware version should be as module mentioned version.as same label printing version.
Kindly make it more clear.
Appreciated for valuable time.
Kind regards.
Jamal.