ACS800 fault logger

Hamamatsu

Hello, I am Ton from Holland and new on this forum. On my work we have ACS800 drives and in the fault logger the time is always stuck on 1980.
Is there a way to get the right time when there is a fault?
The drive-time is at 1980 and the pc-time is empty.
On the opc-server i have the right time.

Last edited:
The ACS800 does not have a real time clock. The number you see in the fault log is not real time.

However, the ACS800 does record operating hours and records the operating hours in the fault log. Using that and a little math can get you back to the real time when the fault occurred.

I thought the drive gets the time from the network. When a fault occurs it stores the right time with it.
I attached a print screen so you can see what I mean.

Fault2.jpg