Galil Motion Controller

Not sure what you mean by setting a jumper. Please explain what you are trying to do, and what part you don't understand.

I too have a question for Galil, but I guess it isn't going to get answered today. I wondered why I kept getting the general voicemail.

Not sure what you mean by setting a jumper. Please explain what you are trying to do, and what part you don't understand.

I too have a question for Galil, but I guess it isn't going to get answered today. I wondered why I kept getting the general voicemail.

Wiring a jumper I believe...online I keep seeing inputs such as sma or smb which are attached to j5 or j7 on some controllers..I try to run my stepper and get error 96 "sm jumpers not connected"

Similar Topics

hi, everyone. Could a galil motion controller such as DMC-21x3 connected to a micro850 or compactlogix PLC via EIP?
Replies
Views
I am trying to find a way to send absolute position data from contrologix to a Galil motion controller via ethernet. If anyone has done this, I...
Replies
Views
I have an upcoming project (punching holes in continuous sheet) that will require a servo motion controller. I am hoping for feedback in what...
Replies
Views
goodmorning, I am still programming a galil controller. I want to have an input byte to be set or cleared via an hmi. But the closest thing I...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm working on programming a galil controller using galil tools and a panel pc. I want to interface the HMI with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom