Yokogawa CS 3000

lucifer

Hello there,

Currently I am working on Yokogawa CS3000. I have installed the software but can not open the help links from the software.

I am having Release R3.04.00, with R3.04.14 upgrade. I received couple of Floppy disks which suppose to contain codes for the necessary softwares & to my surprise the Electronic Instruction Manual Medium ws not key coded & so I couldn't install the help inspite of having CD. I can not have immediate YOKOGAWA help, so I am looking for help from any of you guys.

Also if possible, please send me some demo projects on CS3000 . I am using AFF50D duplexed FCU.

Regards,

Mandar Joshi.