Pic help

KevinEK

I have a GE 90-30 plc that has faulted. I have a versa pro software and am connected to the PLC but I can't seem to do anything with it. It's the versa pro (nano/micro) edition release 1.10. Any idea how to get more access to the Plc and clear the faults? Thanks

The very old VersaPro Nano/Micro version of software will not work with a 90-30, which is part of the 'Series 90' family of PLC.
You should get Proficy Machine Edition software from your GE supplier.

Similar Topics

In reading how to set up a link to pull values from my plc into Excel I am seeing that I need to turn on DDE service in windows. I don't have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to troubleshoot a motor that keeps blowing fuses on startup but does not trip the electronic overload on the contactor. The Overload...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a 400 watt metal halide high bay light fixture that will light, stay on for a minute or two and then go out. Five minutes (more...
Replies
Views
Hello, i got 2 opc topics configured and working, now i created a third "virtual" topic in alias topic configuration that points to the 2 other...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys: Is there a way to test PIC's in house? I have 20 machines all running SLC 503s and all using the RS232 port for ascii communication to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom