Help setting up OPC topic link to Excel

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
In reading how to set up a link to pull values from my plc into Excel I am seeing that I need to turn on DDE service in windows. I don't have that service as an option. Can anyone explain to me how to get that set up?

I'm running Win 7 Pro 32 bit and have just about every AB software imaginable on my laptop. My RSLogix is v 2.59.01. I'm really trying to connect to a ML 1400 with RSLogix 500 to practice pulling values into excel.

Thanks for any help,

Kraken Fan #69

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am having trouble setting up my HSC to count pulses from a prox switch. I have it wired to the prox and I see the .InputStateA0...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
I am new to compactlogix 1769 L30ERM PLC. when I was upgrading firmware to version 30 through control flash flowing error came. it is; and also...
Replies
Views
Hi experts! As always I come seeking your expert advice once more I need help using Adroit, specifically trying to use databases I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom