Adroit - Help setting a Database Entry to a Tag

Hi experts!
As always I come seeking your expert advice once more

I need help using Adroit, specifically trying to use databases

I have a Microsoft Access database set up in Adroit and have configured it in my Database section of the Adroit smart designer.

I can't figure out how to move a specific database entry into a tag though!

I have tried configuring an Operator Action to Data Set the Database.Tables.Recipe.Name to the data element Adroit.Text.CurrentRecipe.value

But that just gives me garbage.

I'm assuming I have to somehow reference the specific Database ID entry, but can't quite figure out how to do so
(Example, something like Database.Tables.Recipe.Name[INDEX]?)

Any advice?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new in Scada technology and i want to use ADROIT scada to control an ABB PLC (PM564). I am done with my PLC program but now i don't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to link two SCADA's to a central SCADA. I've created some agents(tags) in the central SCADA and need to scan those tags from the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to update an existing Adroit SCADA. Ive copied the backup files from the control room. Now I've selected the path to the .wgp file...
Replies
Views
Hi all I would like to know how i can establish communications between an industrial PC which has Adroit and Simatic net running on it. I seem to...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom