Wago IO question

dakota4065

I have not had done any work on these> I was wondering how I would program some new inputs and outputs to one of these. I have to add some decision lights. I was thinking of just adding a SLC500 but not sure which would be easier.

Depends a bit of which software version you are using. In Codesys v2.3: tab Resources, under PLC Configuration. Add/remove modules as required by your specific hardware config.

what wago do you have, and do you have the original program that is used.
In most cases it is possible to add some more modules without affecting the software
make an export of the file and send it over.
you also can ask codesys and/or wago
For 750 series i do have modules on 24 Volt for digital I/O