wago plc question

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am having the shop guys load the wago plcs that we are shipping w/ the .img file via the plc built in web page.
It appears as if most everything is included w/ the .img file.
The problem, is that I am finding that NOT everything is contained in the .img file.
Example: certain Analog card settings are not transferred. (Like upper and lower limit and whether or not the channel is disabled)
The only way that I can find to configure the analog card is by using wago-IO-check 3.
It appears as if the analog config stays w/ the card even if I move the card to another plc.

A person from wago Tech support told me that wago-io-check is the ONLY way to configure the card.

1. Is this information correct, that there is no other way to configure the AI card than w/ wago-io-check?
2. What other settings if any are lost w/ my current method of using the .img file to load the plc program?