Wago Remote IO rack with a 750-652 serial card configured for Modbus on a AB L72 PLC

Whatsup

I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have imbedded Modbus. I have one program setup using a Wago PLC and Codesys, easy enough since Wago already had most everything built but now I am moving into the Studio 5000 world and it's not as plug and play so I am looking for a little assistance to get me started in the right direction.

At this point I have a AB 5069-L330ER v33 talking to a Wago ethernet module 750-352 with a 750-652 serial card and a sensor as my Modbus slave device. Using the Wago web interface I determined that the Generic Ethernet Module in my PLC should be configured with an Input instance of 107, 24 byte,,,,, Output 101, 24 Byte,,, Config 1, 0 byte. When downloaded the Generic Ethernet Module shows as "Running". Ok great I can see the 24 input and 24 output registers in the Controller tag's. Here I start stumbling and falling on my face. How do I configure the communication setting such as baud rate 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, device address and of course the register read/write functions to talk to the slave device.