Rs5000 v18 up pc mem capacity

iant

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
A quick question
Im upgrading a customers PC from RS5000 v17.03 to v20.01
the available RAM is 1GB I am concerned that this wont be enough

Another Quick Question
I might have to migrate the old software Key to a HASP USB stick.
then run via that stick (it already is setup for FTV)
do you think this is ok?
🍺

Get version 20.4 of RSLogix 5000; that will avoid any of the .00/.01/.03 tomfoolery.

Available RAM ? 1GB is the absolute minimum to run Windows 7. Studio 5000 isn't that greedy on memory, but a machine with just 1 GB is going to be dog slow.

The HASP dongles are fine; just set up FactoryTalk Activation to use it, and keep it someplace safe.

Similar Topics

I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling with getting an email to send using an eweb module on a controllogix system. Any chance I could get someone here to help?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom