Quick instruction shortcuts RS5000

saultgeorge

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey folks
I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me.
So, if one starts a rung edit on line, then instead of selecting an instruction from favorites with the mouse or using "Insert" and then using the selection menu or typing the first few letters one may just type "x", for example, and an XIC will be inserted, or a "t" and a TON will be inserted, etc. The person that set this up assigned these one letter commands to common instructions.
I can't open the program now because I don't have the version for it. I could email it to someone.
Sorry if I'm not clear, however this was a really cool feature. I am no longer in touch with the programmer that did this. Thanks in advance