Help me please

Mle75usn

I need to know what the logic would look like for the following: sw1 will turn on a green plt light. Sw2 will turn on a red plt light. When sw 1 and sw2 are pushed only a white pilot light comes on. This is super hard for me and need help.

These are very straight forward logic problems. Show us any partial work you already done and we will help you learn "how to think".

Thank you for actually answering my post. I am having issues with wrapping my mind around using an output address in an input capacity, if that makes any sense. I am enrolled in a PLC class and I really want to succeed in this but I am having issues wrapping my mind around some of the logic.

There is nothing in your statement of the problem that suggests the use of an output address as an input.
A more helpful way to phrase the specification might be: When only Sw1 is on, that is, Sw1 on and Sw2 off, turn on the green light. When only Sw2 is on, that is, Sw2 on and Sw1 off, turn on the red light. When both Sw1 and Sw2 are on, turn on the white light.

My approach and one that I recommend in classes I teach: Don't approach the whole problem at once. Break it down into parts. Start with what you do know. Draw it out with pencil and paper. Then proceed step by step, make modifications as needed, and then re-check results. To some degree, this is a process of teaching yourself. Results from this will stick much better than if you are just shown the answer.

There is nothing in your statement of the problem that suggests the use of an output address as an input.
A more helpful way to phrase the specification might be: When only Sw1 is on, that is, Sw1 on and Sw2 off, turn on the green light. When only Sw2 is on, that is, Sw2 on and Sw1 off, turn on the red light. When both Sw1 and Sw2 are on, turn on the white light.

The above post gives you the answer. Just replace Sw1,Sw2 with input "instructions" and the lights with output "instructions". As others have stated use pencil and paper first, draw the logic.

Give it a try and post it here.